03 March 2010

Shopping for dresses

So I've been reading a lot of those blogs where you document what you wear each day. They've inspired me to clothes shop. I read a must have list of basics from a certain blog and decided I needed a Little Black Dress. Since I'm a little fluffy right now I didn't want to spend a ton of cash on one. Target has a great selection of inexpensive dresses. I ordered this dress online:


Unfortunately it was too poufy. I was really sad about having to return it. The dress seemed a lot more expensive than it really was. It was even lined inside. I think it would have been a great dress to wear to weddings and formal occasions. I'm going to be on the look out for another dress for formal occasions.






Next up was this dress, which I tried on in store after I returned the above dress. I love the flirty ruffle neckline. The length was good and I bought a mini grey cardigan to cover my upper arms. I hate my arms. I know I need to work on them. This dress is a less formal dress so I know I will get to use it more often. I plan to buy more colorful cardigans to make it more fun.















See the cute neckline!