30 March 2010

The Easter Bunny

I remember doing Easter egg hunts for my birthday when I was little, I really miss those days. Anyway I have been contemplating whether I should take Asher to the local mall to get Easter Bunny pictures or using a couple of my bunnies and taking pictures at home. A gal on a local board recommended getting a green sheet to use as a back drop. I could use props like an Easter Basket and spring flowers too. I'm not sure how well my bunnies would cooperate and I can't imagine trying to corral everyone. One bunny seems interested in Asher but I'm afraid she might nip at him if he grabs too hard. He's very interested in her and I generally keep a very watchful eye when she's out an about and he's on the floor. 


This is the bunny in question, Lilo.