We just marked a huge cloth diapering milestone (at least in my opinion). Last night Asher slept through the night (10 pm - 8 am) without a single leak in a cloth diaper! Previously I have not been able to get a CD to last longer than 4.5 hrs so this was a feat. I stalk diaperswappers.com and found that people were raving about the Flip Organic insert so I thought I'd give it a go. I ordered it online from my favorite local cloth diapering business and picked it up the following morning. I stuffed a Kawaii "goodnight heavy wetter" pocket dipe with the Flip Organic insert and an Artsy Fartsy Foo Foo hemp insert. The diper was huge! I ordered two more Flip Organic inserts from Mom's Milk Boutique today and got a BumGenius AIO dipe free (I'm not sure how long the deal will last so hurry up, they also offer free shipping). I am thrilled to get a new dipe free and thrilled to try another type of diaper as I only use pocket dipes.
In other shopping news I went to visit my favorite children's store, Clothes Pony, to see what type of CD selection they carried. I didn't see anything I wanted (which is the GroBaby/GroVia dipes) so I started to browse. I ran into another mom from play dates and she was picking up a backpack for her ERGO carrier. Earlier this morning I was browsing ERGO backpacks but was bummed that I didn't see a black one (I assumed they didn't make them in black). Lo and behold they had a black one! I snapped that puppy up faster than you could say Ta-dah and came home with my impulse purchase (and my baby).


