10 May 2010

My Stash!



I cannot tell you how insanely excited I was waiting for these to arrive. Today was a busy day as far as deliveries went. I received my 12 Kawaii dipes, my sustainable (sbish) baby organic bamboo fleece fitted, and 3 bamboo/zorb inserts from etsy. I kept checking the front door for UPS but they didn't arrive until 6 p.m. 

So far my new dipes look wonderful. My sbish dipe is used but in great condition, hopefully it will solve my nighttime routine. Asher doesn't wear cloth at night as none can last that long for him. The sbish is a fitted dipe so it will require a cover, I'll just grab one of the other dipes and put it over it. It's one bulky dipe that's for sure, with two inserts built in and another optional one. The sbish dipes new are around $23 so I wanted to try out a used one first (also it's already broken in, saving me time and water). 

All my new dipes are currently in the wash. Ahhh, gone are the nights of washing dipes every night and having to wait for them to finish before going to bed. I can stretch out my washing routine to every other day or possibly every 2 days. Thankfully the covers dry pretty quickly, it's just the inserts that take a while. I figure it's cost prohibitive to use the dryer to dry my inserts so I am opting to line dry (and dry outside when the weather's nice- the sun also works wonders at getting out stains and smells if any). 

Posted by Picasa