Since I didn't want to spend a ton on a pan I researched Amazon and found this Cuisinart pan that had great reviews and a great price at only about $30 (shipping not included). I haven't had a chance yet to use it but it seems sturdy and nicely designed.
16 February 2010
Stainless steel
I'm trying to work my way into stainless steel since it's supposedly the superior way to cook and I'll about being a cooking tool snob. Almost all of my pans are non-stick. I love my Anolon pans. I have a few stainless steel pots from Calphalon that have served me well these years.
Since I didn't want to spend a ton on a pan I researched Amazon and found this Cuisinart pan that had great reviews and a great price at only about $30 (shipping not included). I haven't had a chance yet to use it but it seems sturdy and nicely designed.
Since I didn't want to spend a ton on a pan I researched Amazon and found this Cuisinart pan that had great reviews and a great price at only about $30 (shipping not included). I haven't had a chance yet to use it but it seems sturdy and nicely designed.

