15 December 2009

Cookie Review: Part deux


Cranberry & White Chocolate Cookies by Nigella


Yum, they were delicious! The husband thought they were too salty but I thought it was just right. They were all gone at the cookie exchange but I managed to snag a few. I plan to make these again this week and possibly give them as little gifts for the neighbors.





Gingersnap Cookies


I got this recipe from someone on my cooking forum who got it from a cookbook called Kids In The Kitchen. The cookies were exactly what gingersnaps should be, crunchy. They were relatively simple to make, just tedious because it makes a lot of tiny cookies. I will save this one and it tastes like the gingersnaps from the box. My mom loves gingersnaps so I'll have a batch ready when she visits at Christmas. Yum!



 Chocolate Mint Cookies by Nigella


These cookies were yummy for mint cookies. Normally I am not a mint fan but the minty glaze definitely made the cookie. They were simple to make and I will be making another batch for the husband to have.