04 December 2009

Ann Taylor LOFT Rocks!!!

I scored 5 sweaters off their clearance section for under $80....FIVE sweaters!!! I am so excited to have new clothes, all my sweaters that are over a year old don't fit right so they're going into the donate pile- which means I don't have many sweaters left, 2 maybe 3 tops. I can't justify spending a ton of $$ on clothes so I feel amazing buying a better quality item less than I would at a discount store (like Old Navy where I typically buy stuff). There were 3 sweaters that I also wanted but didn't bite because they were still full price and being the cheap-o that I am (when it comes to clothes at least) I decided to try back in a month to see if they go on clearance.







Now a close horse I am not but I am trying to learn to dress a little more fashionably. None of these pieces are risk takers, I'm not that kind of dresser but I am wanting to get some cute accessories to liven things up.


This is the most clothes shopping I've done since Asher arrived. I was afraid he'd have a melt down in the middle of the dressing room. Turns out he might actually enjoy shopping.