11 December 2009

Cookie Exchange





I'm attending a cookie exchange over the weekend and I've come up with a few different cookies recipes. Typically I do 3 cookie recipes but I may have to scale back as my time is limited with an infant in the house. I choose these three recipes:
  
- Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Cookies
- Gold-dust Cookies (ginger flavored cookies)


I may chuck the third recipe depending on how much time I have. They seem like the most time consuming, rolling out dough and cutting shapes and then painting with edible gold dust. The husband really wants a ginger bread/ginger snap cookie that uses molasses so I may have to search for a good recipe to make later.


The 3 recipes are from Nigella Lawson, one of my favorite cooks of all time! I have had a lot of success with all of her recipes so I have no doubt that these cookies will be delicious. 


I made these sweet name cards for my cookies with software from Mountaincow. I love their cute little designs.



I will try to remember to follow up with pictures and reviews!