I just hope the little man gives me a little bit of time to prepare before his big arrival.
Here's a list of things I'd like to get accomplished:
- wash his cloth diapers to soften them up a bit
- return some pacis that are not BPA free
- get mattress pads for his crib and bassinett
- wash a few more new outfits
- finish organizing his room (mostly his closet which is a wreck)
- finish decluttering the rest of the house
- clean the inside of my car (it's disgustingly dirty)
- pull weeds in the front yard
- hang pictures and shelves in his room
- stock up on frozen meals (not sure if I'll be making them myself or not)
- buying lots of food and litter for the critters
- buy a few more baby items (small diaper bag- skip hop duo, baby books, first aid baby items, toys)

