In a few short days my 3 yo will be heading off to his first day of preschool. He is so excited to go to school. I can only anticipate all the exciting new experiences he'll have and the new friends he'll make. To make the day more special we've purchased a new backpack and lunch bag. I hastily jumped on the computer and picked out a Disney Cars bag and lunch bag combo. I knew he'd love it but I've always secretly hated those commercial looks on backpacks. I stewed it over and found an alternative print that would still incorporate all those things he loves, cars, trucks, airplanes, trains, etc. He outgrew Thomas in a heartbeat so I didn't want the same thing to happen with a Cars bag.
I found a great bag from Wildkins/Olive Kids.
Also a bonus, they are also free from phthalates, bpa, and lead. I came across a great source on safer backpacks. I like to think I'm on the greener side of things. The bags are a bit more than your typical backpack/lunch bag but I hope he uses these through kindergarten or the 1st grade.


