Since getting a new haircut I need a flatiron to style it. I bought this cute and inexpensive one (and got a discount too). I figure I didn't need a really expensive model as my hair is already straight and it shouldn't take much effort to make it straighter..
Can I just say Ulta is my new favorite store! They seem to have better deals then Sephora although not as large or varied a selection of make-up. I use Bare Minerals and they seem like they have everything covered for that brand.
It's tough to get out of that store without an impulse purchase, as they have all these cute little items on shelves in their check-out line. I picked up this lipstick palette from Bare Minerals on my way out. I haven't made a make up purchase in a few months so I figure it was okay. The palette is also small enough that I can keep it in my diaper bag without it taking up too much space.
Total damage to my wallet: $47.82


