23 April 2009

Guest Room Dilema

Currently we're trying to figure out if we should keep the guest bed in the room that will become the baby's room. We don't get guests very often, we've had about 3 this year. 

I think we are going to go the route of a daybed in the computer room or an Aerobed but I have worries they are not very durable. We have inflatable mattresses from camping, but I would feel guilty having a guest sleep on it. 

I really wanted this daybed from Ikea but I don't think it'll happen.
The nearest Ikea is an 8 hour drive and I haven't been able to convince the DH that this is worth it. Really I want to fly to Salt Lake City, rent a car, and drive it back. The bed converts into a full sized bed by a trundle type device. I want this!!